Acceptance of the Terms and conditions of use
2. Please read these Terms and conditions of use carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.lukasdrotar.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms and conditions of use.
Amendment to the Terms and conditions of use
1. Lukas Drotar has the right to amend these Terms and conditions of use from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms and conditions of use will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms and conditions of use come into effect and are posted on the www.lukasdrotar.com website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms and conditions of use, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Lukas Drotar products which may be ordered on the www.lukasdrotar.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.lukasdrotar.com website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.lukasdrotar.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the European Union and for delivery within this geographic area only.
1. The Products covered by these Terms and conditions of use are those presented on thewww.lukasdrotar.com website, subject to availability.
2. Lukas Drotar will use its best efforts to ensure that any illustration/art work/photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.lukasdrotar.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. The shipping fee will be:
(a) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is GBP 100 or greater;
(b) GBP 5 where the Product Subtotal is less than GBP 100.
1. Lukas Drotar will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch an order within 7 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
2. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Lukas Drotar on the www.lukasdrotar.com website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
(b) complete and submit the online order through your Lukas Drotar account.
2. Lukas Drotar reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Lukas Drotar will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Lukas Drotar has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms and conditions of use will become binding on you and Lukas Drotar. The status of your order will be shown on your Lukas Drotar account.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.lukasdrotar.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Lukas Drotar for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure PayPal system, which uses the SSL "Secure Socket Layer" protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Lukas Drotar will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Lukas Drotar breaching its obligations under these Terms and conditions of use, but Lukas Drotar is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Lukas Drotar reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms and conditions of use:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Lukas Drotar will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Lukas Drotar shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Lukas Drotar may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Lukas Drotar will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Lukas Drotar cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms and conditions of use limits any liability of Lukas Drotar to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Lukas Drotar for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Lukas Drotar breaching its obligations under these Terms and conditions of use or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and conditions of use will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Lukas Drotar for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Lukas Drotar, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address:38 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN
4. Lukas Drotar will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.lukasdrotar.com website can be returned to Lukas Drotar for a refund or an exchange.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Lukas Drotar will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. All Products must be returned to:
38 Southwark Street
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Lukas Drotar. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 100.
4. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Lukas Drotar will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Lukas Drotar to process any refund or exchange. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that our staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Lukas Drotar. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. Information provided by you for the order of the Products will be automatically processed by Lukas Drotar.
Other important terms
1. Lukas Drotar may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and conditions of use to another organisation.
2. These Terms and conditions of use are between you and Lukas Drotar only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms and conditions of use.
3. If any term in these Terms and conditions of use is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms and conditions of use and Lukas Drotar takes no action, this does not mean that Lukas Drotar has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms and conditions of use. Any waiver must be agreed by Lukas Drotar in writing.